In order to start the admission process, the applicant must submit an updated Curriculum Vitae to a representative of the admissions office. During the process, the institution will check that the applicant complies with the admission requirements to the respective program.
All the masters in our Business School require that the applicants have a degree equivalent to an American Bachelor’s Degree. Also, some programs require specific criteria of professional expertise.
To enroll in the course
Once the admission procedure is completed, and to start the enrolment process, the student must submit all the necessary documentation to prove that they actually comply with the admission requirements.
This documentation is more specific and is only required for the applicants who were admitted and will take part of the program. The documentation is as follows:
1) An official copy of the first page of his Passport or Identity Card. Official means notarized, i.e. certified by a notary or public oficial indicating that the copy corresponds to the original document.
2) Copy of enrollment contract, signed by the student. Enrollment contract may be signed and sent via Docusign.
3) Curriculum Vitae in Spanish and English. (Official translation is not required).
4) One photography for identification (Passport size).
5) Evaluation of College Degree (Bachelor or Engineer) from an international credential evaluation entity member of AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluators) or NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services). The evaluation should state that student holds a Ref. ISD- Volume 7 | No. 5 | 2018-2019 westfield.education 32/85 degree equivalent to an US Bachelor Degree. The Business School may offer this service at an additional cost. For more information, please contact us.
Students who send directly their evaluation, will have to include as well the following documents:
6) Official copy of College Degree, notarized and translated into English by a certified translato member of the American Translators Association (ATA).
7) Official copy of Academic Transcript (referring to aforementioned College Degree), translated into English by a certified translator member of the American Translators Association (ATA).
Only evaluations issued by members of AICE or NACES will be accepted.
All the documents must be sent by postal mail to the following address:
WESTFIELD Business School Miami
4005 NW 114th Ave Suite 11 Miami, FL. 33178
Credential Evaluation Service
The School offers the possibility of handling the procedure for the students to have their credentials evaluated. This service includes the translation of the student’s Cumulative Record File and degree into English as well as the credential evaluation.
How to proceed for the credentials evaluation
In order to start the procedure, it is necessary for the student to send:
1) An authenticated copy of the degree in Spanish (Bach. or Eng).
2) An authenticated copy of the Cumulative Record File in Spanish (Transcript)
This service may have different costs based on the documents length. The students can check prices and terms of service with their Student Services Representative.